Innovating Like a BOS
Always Looking for the Next Thing to Make Your Life Easier
What started out as two bandleader's musing on future innovations that could help modern bandleaders do their job easier, turned into an all-in-one technology that is packed to the brim with essential artist management features.
Here at BOS we are the kind of people who never stop saying, "There's gotta be a better way to do this!"
We would love to show you a couple of really cool things that our mad scientists have been cooking up in the lab, and a couple of popular customer requests that we're seriously considering.
Gasp! Did you find a bug in the program? Don't worry, we're on it! Our team is always ready to make sure your user experience is as smooth as possible. Here is a list of bugs that we're fixing!
|Issue with deleted bookings still showing up on the Overdue Invoices & Overdue Bills alerts
||We're on it!
|Difficulties sending questionnaires
||We're on it!
|Finance “Profit” section includes tax amount, but should exclude it.
||We're on it!
|Be able to assign tasks to any/all admins, even if they're not booked for the booking.
Found a bug? Report it HERE!
What if we can...
You asked for it, and we've built it! Giving you a little sneak peek of what we're developing in our mad scientist lab. Here are some of the future updates we're working on for Back On Stage.
We've adding the “Contract Sent” tag to the NEW DASHBOARD (coming soon in BOS V 2.0). Now Back On Stage will tell you the status of your invoice and contract using brightly colored tags.
The Contracts and Invoice Status labels will show based on these conditions:
- Displays current number of booked roles like “x/X Roles Booked”
- Display yellow when roles are NOT completely booked
- Display green when all roles are booked
- Will not display tag if booking process has not been initiated
- If client signature is required and is overdue, then display “Contract Overdue”
- If client signature is NOT required, then display “Contract Sent”
- If client signature is complete, then display “Contract Signed”
- If deposit required and the amount is unpaid or less than required, then display “Invoice Overdue”
- If deposit amount is paid, then display “Deposit Paid”
- If balance amount is unpaid and overdue, then display “Invoice Overdue”
- If balance amount is paid, then display “Invoice Paid” (and hide “Deposit Paid” label, if present)
- If invoice is sent, then display “Invoice Sent” (and hide if any other invoice statuses are present)
What if we can CHAT WITH ONLY ADMINS
There are time to talk to team members, but there are times where the conversation is for the leadership only. We've created a space for admin conversations for individuatl bookings - like the "chat" module but only visible to admins. You will find them in the individual booking views in BOS V 2.0
You will get all the awesomeness of the regular Chat function, except only for the BOSses. (see what we did there? Bosses... BOS...es)
What if we can HAVE MORE SORTING POWER
People say "less is more", but when it comes down to finding the correct information in a pinch I'd say "more is MORE" - More columns, that is. We've added date filter to leads list page and bookings list to sort leads based on "date of last email", "date created", "event date", as well as more columns to help you find what you need:
- “Tags” - It will list all tags associated with each booking.
- “Contract Sent” - shows date contact was sent like “15-Mar-2020”, or “-” if unsent
- “Contract Signed” - shows date contact was signed like “15-Mar-2020”, or “-” if unsigned
- “Invoice Sent” - shows date contact was sent like “15-Mar-2020”, or “-” if unsent
- “Deposit Paid” - shows date deposit was paid like “15-Mar-2020”, or “-” if unpaid
- “Balance Paid” - shows date full amount was paid like “15-Mar-2020”, or “-” if unpaid
- “Roles Booked” - shows the amount of roles currently booked, like “3/10” or “-” if no roles are booked.
Organize your company your way by adding customizable tags to leads and bookings.
What if we can HAVE EMAIL TEMPLATES EVERYWHERE
Trying to make your life easier. We will be adding email templates to all the email send windows in the coming months.
All-Star Back On Stage Beta Testers
Be a part of the Back On Stage Beta Testers community and drive the change that is happening! Become the leader of modern banders and help us create the BEST artist management program in the world!